Lots of CLOSE_WAIT sockets, nginx+php (WordPress site)

Vicente Aguilar bisente at bisente.com
Fri Feb 26 11:24:24 MSK 2010

HI

> Not sure if this could be related to the event module as Benjamin suggested. I'm using the default one (nothing on nginx.conf), I've tried to change it but nginx always failed to start. I'm not sure which ones are compiled in ATM, will try to find that out today.

Using the epoll event module with both nginx 0.6.32 and 0.7.65. No other event modules compiled in.

BTW the server is an Amazon EC2 instance, not sure if that might affect things or if in this case some event module is better than other. :-?

Regards

--
 Vicente Aguilar <bisente at bisente.com> | http://www.bisente.com