[ANN] Working on Nginx Tutorials in Chinese

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:56:07 UTC 2011

Hi, folks!

I've been posting Nginx tutorials in Chinese to my yet another blog
site hosted by Sina Blog here:

   http://blog.sina.com.cn/openresty

I'm currently posting tutorials for the "Nginx Variables" series in
great details. And I'm trying to post an article every work day.

I'm hoping that I can eventually work out an Nginx book in Chinese
based on these materials soon so I'm working hard and seriously.

If you cannot read Chinese, please try out translating tools like
Google Translator ;) I'm very willing to find someone to translate
these to English or any other languages though :)

Enjoy!
-agentzh