[ANN] Working on Nginx Tutorials in Chinese

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:20:09 UTC 2011

在 2011-12-06二的 15:56 +0800,agentzh写道:
> Hi, folks!
>
> I've been posting Nginx tutorials in Chinese to my yet another blog
> site hosted by Sina Blog here:
>
>    http://blog.sina.com.cn/openresty
>
> I'm currently posting tutorials for the "Nginx Variables" series in
> great details. And I'm trying to post an article every work day.
>
> I'm hoping that I can eventually work out an Nginx book in Chinese
> based on these materials soon so I'm working hard and seriously.
>
> If you cannot read Chinese, please try out translating tools like
> Google Translator ;) I'm very willing to find someone to translate
> these to English or any other languages though :)
>
> Enjoy!
> -agentzh

i think you should leave any 3rd BSP such as Sina,Netease.and build your
own weblog platform(why not use Nginx + Wordpress),and put those content
on it.

just a suggestion.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.