turn off warning message on nginx

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:26:57 MSK 2011

2011/2/9 Jérôme Loyet <jerome at loyet.net>:
> Revision 298383, on Fri Apr 23 16:05:52 2010 UTC. see bug 51595

Is it in a specific PHP version (5.3.3, 5.3.4, 5.3.5)? Sorry if I'm
not savvy parsing through the logs to determine when it got committed.
I'd like to blog about this so more people know about it (including
myself :))

PHP_ADMIN_VALUE technically allows any PHP_INI_SYSTEM overrides as
well so in theory *any* ini value can be altered between
PHP_ADMIN_VALUE and PHP_VALUE right?

(at that point I don't see the need to differentiate really - why
differentiate between admin and user ini values at the webserver
level...)

Would it be possible to make an array style mechanism like:

fastcgi_param PHP_INI_OVERRIDE[] foo=bar;
fastcgi_param PHP_INI_OVERRIDE[] "open_basedir=/var/www/htdocs";
fastcgi_param PHP_INI_OVERRIDE[] "pcre.backtrack_limit=424242";

(I don't know if nginx has this capability or not, but could make it a
bit easier to configure)

$.02