How come nginx is only accepting 1 connection?

He Shiming heshiming at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:39:56 MSK 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:33 AM, Roberto De Ioris <roberto at unbit.it> wrote:

> Are you sure you are not running pylons with debug enabled ?
>
> It can cause some problems with multiprocess apps
>
> --
> Roberto De Ioris
> http://unbit.it

Hi, thank you all for your help. Eventually I came to the conclusion
that during the uploading, nginx gets so busy with disk i/o, it can't
process any other requests.

It's a local testing so I'm uploading fairly large files to simulate
the waiting. So it looks like there's no problem after all. I just
have to figure out how to throttle upload speed to really simulate
this.

--
Best regards,
He Shiming