unable connect to NGX website from Safari

lenz at vfemail.net lenz at vfemail.net
Sat Jul 30 21:05:34 UTC 2011

Am 7/29/2011 11:12 PM, schrieb Yanxin Z.:
> Hello,
> We can not access NGX website with Safari, the error window shows:
> No certificate available
> No certificates meet the applications
> Click OK to continue.
>
> However, after I click OK, it does not go to website.
>
> I have on problem to connect website using Firefox, IE, or Chrome.

It's probably a problem with your configuration. Hard to tell what the
problem is exactly without having a clue about your actual configuration
details.

The first thing I would do is to use curl to debug the situation. It has
very verbose output, so you can see exactly what's going on. Since it's
working with all browsers but Safari, my guess it's an error situation
that the other browsers can deal with, hence it should be a more common
issue.