Easiest way to use nginx with Python (Django)?

John Moore grails at jmsd.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 17:07:00 MSD 2011

For a while now, I've been using nginx with great success as a remote
proxy server in front of Tomcat, and also in front of PHP via fastcgi.
It's likely that I will require to use it in front of a Django Python
web application soon, and I'm just wondering what the easiest way of
doing this is likely to be. I've read about a number of different ways
of doing this but what I'm most interested in is ease of setup - the
last ounce of performance isn't that critical. Keen to hear from anybody
who's done this.

John