lua location capture

Richard Kearsley Richard.Kearsley at m247.com
Fri May 20 15:32:56 MSD 2011

Hi
Thanks for the reply
I traced the issue with the header's not being re-sent

ngx.location.capture("/some-location", { method = ngx.HTTP_HEAD })
they are not re-sent

but
ngx.location.capture("/some-location", { method = ngx.HTTP_GET })
they are sent

I don't know if this is correct behavior (it may well be)
I got around it by changing the headers I needed into args then re-creating them at /some-location :(