Accessing binary blob data in MySQL backend

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:31:06 MSD 2011

Correct, I just found out that although it is possible to encode binary in
javascript strings its unfortunately not possible in JSON.

You could output from mysql in HEX form using the built in function, and
de-hex in a lua module? But yes that would add computational overhead.

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>