Nginx Load balancer mode for JBoss / Icefaces application

姚伟斌 nbubingo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:47:53 UTC 2011

“However the session information is not being passed through or is being
modified.”

How do you know that? I think the problem is the session is sent to be the
wrong jboss server.

If the Jboss uses the similar session sticky way as Tomcat/Resin, you can
use my nginx_jvm_route_module:
http://code.google.com/p/nginx-upstream-jvm-route/