Nginx Load balancer mode for JBoss / Icefaces application

Srinivasan Subramanian ssrini_vasan at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:18:36 UTC 2011

Hi
You were bang on!  Thanks.  That was the issue.  For now i introduced the ip_hask; key for now in the upstream section and that fixed it.
I will try your module.  We want to actually also implement the HttpUpstreamFairModule to improve the distribution.  Will the sticky session module that you linked to work in conjunction with that?
Thanks for your timely help, greatly appreciated.
Regards