What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Mon Jun 11 02:34:57 UTC 2012

On 6/10/12 10:23 PM, B.R. wrote:
> 2 spam messages in a few days, both coming from the same email address...
>
> Probably spoofed address, though. Couldn't the sending machine IP range
> be blocked?

Not at all. It's the "officially sanctioned" nginx forum - I say that
only because it uses a subdomain of nginx.org that Igor has graciously
provided and put it in quotes because I run it.

Unfortunately, determined human spammers will get through once in a
while. I have filters in place which block 2-3 messages per day, but one
or two a month get through. If that's such a bother to your
sensibilities, then take your threatened action.

> I won't stay on a spammed mailing-list.

B'bye! See ya!

--
Jim Ohlstein