What's the difference between fashion jeans and normal jeans?

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Mon Jun 11 02:39:47 UTC 2012

On 6/10/12 10:34 PM, Jim Ohlstein wrote:

> On 6/10/12 10:23 PM, B.R. wrote:
>> 2 spam messages in a few days, both coming from the same email address...
>>
>> Probably spoofed address, though. Couldn't the sending machine IP range
>> be blocked?
>
> Not at all. It's the "officially sanctioned" nginx forum - I say that
> only because it uses a subdomain of nginx.org that Igor has graciously
> provided and put it in quotes because I run it.
>
> Unfortunately, determined human spammers will get through once in a
> while. I have filters in place which block 2-3 messages per day, but one
> or two a month get through. If that's such a bother to your
> sensibilities, then take your threatened action.
>

>> I won't stay on a spammed mailing-list.
>
> B'bye! See ya!
>
>> ---
>> *B. R.*

BTW, the system blocked his other entries which contained links. It
doesn't work real well for simple text without typical "spam words".
This same thing could happen in any mailing list. I see spam come
through with much greater frequency on FreeBSD lists. I guess the
difference is that there people have the good sense to ignore it.

Anyway, au revoir!

--
Jim Ohlstein