No Input File Specified

Sageth nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Mar 5 03:29:14 UTC 2012

@Cliff - I tried what you said and got 404's on any of the pages that
were being rewritten to .html pages, so it does seem that the rewrites
are being handled.  Thanks for trying... I think that you might be onto
something with the processing order.  I'll have to take a look into it
in more depth.  Frustratingly, I restored my backup vhosts .conf file,
and now it doesn't seem to want to load any objects in the
/arcade/gamedata folder, which is preventing some of the games from

@Edho - What other information do you need?  I didn't want to put too
much for the sake of brevity, but I can post whatever you think might
help.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,223362,223369#msg-223369