No Input File Specified

Sageth nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Mar 5 04:06:31 UTC 2012

Ahh!  It works!  I made the php location too complex and realized where
it was bombing after getting a 404 on submit.  It was much, much more
simple than what I had.  Between the 404 and reading in the page that
Cliff linked me to (or maybe one of the pages linked there), it said
that most people try to do too much with index.php and that /index.php
usually works.  It most certainly did.  I'm thrilled.

location ~ \.php$ {
          try_files $uri /index.php =404;
          fastcgi_pass   unix:/var/run/php-fcgi.pid;
}

Also, the "internal" reference worked before, but that had to be
removed... maybe it was working due to my browser's cache?  No idea.

Now, time to tweak and optimize.  Thank you for your help!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,223362,223371#msg-223371