xcache admin kills fpm childs on debian 64bit nginx php5-fpm mysql

voter nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue May 22 12:19:21 UTC 2012

Hello people,

I have a minimal debian 64bit server with nginx php5-fpm mysql and
xcache installed on it. Seems everything is ok, but as soon as I decided
to use xcache-admin skripts accessing them are ok, it asks the login and
password and accepts the one I put in xcache.ini, but then it kills the
fpm child that must serve the request and quiting with following log
entries

in php-fpm.log
WARNING: [pool www] child 3385 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after
833.669396 seconds from start

in nginx log
[error] 3040#0: *48 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while
reading response header from upstream, client: , server: localhost,
request: "GET /xcache-admin/ HTTP/1.1", upstream:
"fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host:

Do anybody able to use xcache-admin with nginx?

Regards
Voter

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,226707,226707#msg-226707