xcache admin kills fpm childs on debian 64bit nginx php5-fpm mysql

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Tue May 22 15:26:35 UTC 2012

> WARNING: [pool www] child 3385 exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV) after 833.669396 seconds from start

Since php segfaults there is nothing nginx can really do.

Can only suggest to enable core dumps to pinpoint the problem and/or send those to the Xcache developer or try another opcode cacher
like APC (in my own experience after comparing nearly all - APC while not being always the fastest (for example eAccelerator can
outperform) under load usually has had less problems in the past).

There are also quite a plenty of segfault tickets and one which looks similar to your: http://xcache.lighttpd.net/ticket/272
So maybe try to set xcache.admin.enable_auth = Off  and see if it helps.

rr