"/stats" question (webalizer)

Cristian Iuga iugacristian at ymail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:57:05 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have configured my web server as shown here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-centos-6.3-x86_64-nginx-courier-ispconfig-3

My question is related to domain.com/stats page.

1. (How) Can I disable it not to show Webalizer stats?
2. (How) Can I make it show the stats to a different url know only by me?
3. (How) Can I let my CodeIgniter controller use this url
(domain.com/stats)? Now I see everything fine except the domain.com/stats
page which shows me Webalizer stats instead of my CodeIgniter view.

Can anyone help?

Cristi