writev function not implemented

Rangel, Raul Raul.Rangel at disney.com
Tue Aug 6 15:17:48 UTC 2013

So I tried two different things.

The first one was I used -v /var/lib/nginx to create a volume which bind mounted a zfs directory inside my container. This worked correctly.

The second was I created an ext4 partition and used docker -g to set the graph path. When I tried my test again it worked. So it does seem to be a strange interaction between AUFS and zfs.

I'm wondering why your setup is working but mine isn't.