[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 1.2.6.5 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:26:15 UTC 2013

Hello, folks!

I am happy to announce the new development version of ngx_openresty,
1.2.6.5:

    http://openresty.org/#Download

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make this
happen!

Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the last
(development) release, 1.2.6.3:

 *   upgraded SrcacheNginxModule to 0.19.

     *   bugfix: HEAD and conditional GET requests would still fall
         back to content handler execution (leading to backend
         accesses) even in case of a cache hit. thanks Wang Lichao
         for reporting this issue.

     *   style: massive coding style fixes.

 *   upgraded LuaRestyUploadLibrary to 0.07.

     *   bugfix: the boundary string could not be parsed if no space
         was present before the "boundary=xxx" parameter in the
         "Content-Type" request header. thanks chenshu for reporting
         this issue.

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application server by
bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx modules and Lua
libraries, as well as most of their external dependencies. See OpenResty's
homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here:

    http://qa.openresty.org

Have fun!
-agentzh