Fwd: nginx performance on Amazon EC2

Rakan Alhneiti rakan.alhneiti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:10:49 UTC 2013

Since my requests according to my profiling take around 0.065 seconds to
execute. I am really unsure of what happens after the response leaves the
django side and uwsgi starts handling it with nginx. Is there a way to do
some profiling at uwsgi or nginx level?

Best Regards,

*Rakan AlHneiti*
Find me on the internet: