AW: Webserver crashes sometimes - don't know why

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:36:51 UTC 2013

Well, actually you have to recompile the source-code and configure it with --with-debug AND enable the debug command behind error.log (see link [1] at the bottom of the mail).

Obviously this will log a huge amounts of data, so make sure you are filesystem can cope with the amount of data logged.

[1] http://nginx.org/en/docs/debugging_log.html