[nginx-announce] nginx-1.3.11

Kevin Worthington kworthington at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 23:39:59 UTC 2013

Hello Nginx Users,

Now available: Nginx 1.3.11 For Windows http://goo.gl/8oZ3E (32-bit and 64-bit
versions)

These versions are to support legacy users who are already using Cygwin
based builds of Nginx. Officially supported native Windows binaries are at
nginx.org.

Announcements are also available via my Twitter stream (
http://twitter.com/kworthington), if you prefer to receive updates that way.

Thank you,
Kevin
--