Removing a request header in an access phase handler

Jan Algermissen jan.algermissen at nordsc.com
Mon Jul 8 16:45:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I developing a handler for the access phase. In this handler I intend to remove a certain header.

It seems that this is exceptionally hard to do - the only hint I have is how it is done in the headers_more module.

However, I wonder, whether there is an easier way, given that it is not an unusual operation.

If not, I'd greatly benefit from a documentation of the list and list-part types. Is that available somewhere? Seems hard to figure out all the bits and pieces that one has to go through to cleanly remove an element from a list.

Jan