Disable open_file_cache for a specific location

Peleke nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jul 8 19:42:31 UTC 2013

Okay:

This is the demo gallery of the gallery plugin I (want to) use:
http://wp.oopstouch.com/?page_id=22

As you can see the first thumbnail pictures are thumbnails for different
albums. When you click on one of them the album will be opened and then you
can click on a thumbnail picture again to open it in fullscreen.

If you compare that with my gallery (which worked before with Apache) here:
http://www.peleke.de/galerie/google/
Nothing happens after a click on an album thumbnail. You will only see a
reload of the page and this added to the URL:
?page_id=0&albid=5898003541337462625 (for example) which should show the
thumbnail pictures of the album.

Maybe it is just a simple URL problem (that was solved in a .htaccess file
with Apache before) or expires js problem!?
I am no expert and would be happy if you could help me, thanks!

Different nginx conf files:

    sendfile        on;
    tcp_nopush     on;
    tcp_nodelay on;

    types_hash_max_size 2048;

    send_timeout 2;

    client_max_body_size 20m;
    client_body_buffer_size 128k;
    client_body_timeout 10;
    client_header_timeout 10;
    keepalive_timeout 10;

    open_file_cache          max=5000  inactive=20s;
    open_file_cache_valid    30s;
    open_file_cache_min_uses 2;
    open_file_cache_errors   on;

    gzip  on;
    gzip_http_version 1.1;
    gzip_vary on;
    gzip_comp_level 6;
    gzip_proxied any;
    gzip_types text/plain text/css application/json application/x-javascript
text/xml application/xml application/xml+rss text/javascript
application/javascript text/x-js;
    gzip_buffers 16 8k;
    gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.(?!.*SV1)"

location ~* ^.+.(jpg|jpeg|gif|css|js|png|ico|html|xml|txt)$ {
    access_log        off;
    expires           modified max;
}

location ~ /\.ht {
    deny all;
}

	fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;

    location / {
        try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;
        #include /etc/nginx/proxy_params;
    }

    location ~ \.php$ {
        #limit_req zone=limit burst=5 nodelay;
        try_files $uri =404;
        #fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;
        fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
        fastcgi_index index.php;
        fastcgi_intercept_errors off;
        fastcgi_read_timeout 120;
        fastcgi_buffers 256 4k;
        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
        include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
    }

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240504,240678#msg-240678