X-Accel-Redirect without internal

jordanmoreira57 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Jul 14 12:30:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

My problem is very simple, I'd like to change from php readfile to
x-accel-redirect. I know exactly how to do it, but I have a problem:

My files are organized like that:
/home/ID(id of directory on mysql)/ .mp3 .xml and .zip/.rar

I would like to serve the .zip or .rar files by php, but .xml and .mp3 needs
to be allowed from accessing directly. When I put /home/ID as internal,
isn't possible access the .xml or .mp3 files.

What I need to do to have the xml and mp3 files being accessed directly and
zip/rar by x-accel-redirect ON THE SAME directory?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240827,240827#msg-240827