HTTP Upload Progress bug

alexandernst nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jul 15 09:34:46 UTC 2013

I'm using NGINX 1.4.1 with the HTTP Upload Progress module but I'm getting
some strange result when GETing the current progress. The uploaded size is
always 0, while the total size is the size of the file I'm uploading. I know
that the file is being uploaded because of wireshark, and also because once
the file is completely uploaded, the HTTP Upload Progress module returns
both the uploaded size and the total size correctly and then returns "done".
 (And also, the file is uploaded correctly and I'm able to see it on the
server). What could be the problem?

bw, I cloned the module from git this morning so this is the really latest
version.

Regards

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240845,240845#msg-240845