Proxy returns 504 then blocks next connections

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Jul 15 11:05:11 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:46:41AM -0400, abstein2 wrote:

> The script is an ASPX script and, to my knowledge, it doesn't use sessions.
> I don't control the script, but I can't duplicate the behavior when running
> against the proxied server. It only occurs when going through the proxy. I
> don't believe sessions are the issue.

For me it looks like the problem is a concurent connections limit
in a browser.  Not sure why it's triggered though, but probably
there are other connections to the same host open.

If you are using Chrome, try looking into
chrome://net-internals/ page, it might be helpful.

http://nginx.org/en/donation.html