Not listing proxy_pass port 8009

Nikolas Stevenson-Molnar nik.molnar at consbio.org
Wed Jul 24 01:59:04 UTC 2013

Are there supposed to be services running on ports 8002 and 8007? If so,
then they don't seem to actually be running and you need to fix that
(that's not nginx-related). If you actually meant to proxy to another
port(s), then look at your nginx config, find where you're proxying to
8002 and 8007 and change those to the correct ports.

_Nik