Server Status ?

Julien Decrouy julien at pwal.fr
Thu Jun 20 12:48:18 UTC 2013

Hi Nginx Team,

I used nginx for a few years and until now, i used to deploy it for static
content. Right now, i 'd like to deploy it for dynamic content using
php-fpm. It works fine and performances are good.

But according to me and my team (and many other admins as far as i can
see), something important is really missing to push it in production. This
is the "extended status" (i mean something like the apache server-status)

There is a 3rd party module that is supposed to do that but it is buggy and
nginx core has to be patched.

So my question is: Do you think that nginx dev team could do something in
that way? i think it will be a much better improvment than getting stuff
like SPDY or other experimental things.

Best regards,

Julien