Mono + nginx (OpenBSD 5.3)

Gee g.plumb at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:39:10 UTC 2013

OK, It appears I have been trigger-happy and wandered down a dead-end (my
apologies to everyone).  I removed System.Configuration.dll from my
deployment and XSP ran (and was as happy as it can be).

I am now back to the bad gateway problem (502).

This tells me that the site's code is not the problem and it is most likely
not a Mono issue - which puts the ball back in nginx's path.  I tried
binding to TCP sockets and kept getting the same problem - so this isn't
the issue.

Does anyone have a working mono config file(s) they could ping me to look
at (as I am pretty much out of ideas now)?

Thanks!