Make 1 root file accessible, and serve it for all requests

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 21 14:22:59 UTC 2013

I'm glad it helped. Maybe there are still some improvements, I'll let
others pointing them out...

You must have good reasons for preferring temporary redirects other than
permanent ones, but if you really wants to redirect all traffic to the
index and you don't serve existing files using their direct URI later,
using the permanent redirection mechanism takes advantage of the browser
cache to avoid getting hit with the same request later... Saves bandwith +
requests processing time.

However, if the client is in some way authenticated and may access those
protected resources later, then that may be a problem indeed... ^^

I guess you know what you are doing already. Just sayin'.
---
*B. R.*