Transforming nginx for Windows

itpp2012 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Sep 11 17:22:37 UTC 2013

nginxorg Wrote:
> Just checking if you have any patches against nginx-1.4 or nginx-1.5
> to share?
>
> Thanks!

When the outstanding issues have been resolved all code will flow back into
the community, my target is a Windows nginx version that can compile,
perform and scale the same as the linux version. I've just setup a budget
for some quality c++ programmers since my c++ knowledge is not enough to
tackle everything. As asked before I would appreciate a technical
explanation why windows issues are what they are as this would speed up
working out a solution.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,242426,242761#msg-242761