nginx.conf(5) man page

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Tue Sep 24 14:44:07 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 06:35:32PM +0400, Maxim Konovalov wrote:

[...]

> > * would there be interest to include a man page into the distribution
> >   once it's ready?
>
> I think it's a good idea while we manage to keep a single source for
> both nginx.org docs and man page.

I actually don't think it's a good idea.  We intentionally
have the documentation separated from the source code - it allows
to do releases and documentation editing/updating separately (and
this happens often).  A separate distribution for a manpage might
be a better idea.

http://nginx.org/en/donation.html