OT / Re: nginx segfaulting with mod_security

Robert Paprocki rpaprocki at fearnothingproductions.net
Mon Apr 14 22:50:56 UTC 2014

Hi mex!

Thanks for the tip! I've known about naxsi for a while. I'm researching
various WAF options that will scale well for my Master's thesis, and
mod_security + nginx interested me (my other research is pointing
towards using Varnish, for which several WAF solutions have already been
somewhat implemented). Naxsi doesn't seem to offer the extensive logging
and detailed features like state tracking that mod_sec does, so I have
been wary to research further into it. But thanks for the suggestion!

Sincerely,
Robert Paprocki