bug in spdy - 499 response code on long running requests

nanne nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Apr 15 16:50:35 UTC 2014

This is somewhat of an old one, but has there been any change on account of
this possible bug? We have currently shut down SPDY to avoid this, but at
the cost of... well.. shutting down SPDY ;)

I have made a serverfault-topic about this by the way but currently the only
things in there are my detailed problem/question, and my self-answer that
refers to this thread. Nevertheless, for completeness the link:
http://serverfault.com/q/523340/77501

Nanne.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,240278,249311#msg-249311