X-Real-Proto ?

etienne.champetier at free.fr etienne.champetier at free.fr
Tue Apr 22 15:07:06 UTC 2014

hi

----- Mail original -----

I don't want to switch protocol, I just want to change the content of '$scheme', '$https'
like with ngx_http_realip_module, I want:
set_real_proto_from (like set_real_ip_from)
real_proto_header (like real_ip_header)

Is this "easy" to implement, or does this need big changes in nginx code?
What's the best way to do something similar (if, map, ...)?

Thanks for your quick answers, and thanks in advance.
Etienne