How to write nginx, NGINX or Nginx ?

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 30 18:53:28 UTC 2014

It seems the original and preferred way to spell it is 'nginx', the one
cming from Igor. I am still wondering about capitalizing the name, but
since it is to me a personal name, I do not apply rules that would normally
affect common names.
Thus, IMHO, I would use 'nginx' wherever it is used, with no capital
whatsoever.

I saw some nginx company-related stuff spelled NGINX, but that is ugly and
almost always marketing-related resources. Never trust sales(wo)men to best
know the product they sale. ;o)
---
*B. R.*