Error: This server's certificate chain is incomplete.

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Tue Dec 30 21:28:12 UTC 2014

     Contains anchor means that you're sending the CA's root cert along
with the intermediates and your own, and that it's generally unnecessary to
do so.

*__________________Scott LarsonSystems AdministratorWiredrive/LA310 823
8238 ext. 1106310 943 2078 faxwww.wiredrive.com
<http://www.wiredrive.com/>www.twitter.com/wiredrive