How do I disable DNS Caching and DNS Reverse Lookup in Nginx ?

linuxr00lz2013 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jan 6 17:35:46 UTC 2014

Hello thank you for your reply!

1) I have shown you the real configuration and logs. All I changed was the
FQDN's because I dont know if I am allowed by my company to post them
online.

2) Which tests do you recommend I run using telnet and curl? I am not too
familiar with using curl so any guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!