Nginx Windows High Traffic issues

c0nw0nk nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Jul 1 04:05:18 UTC 2014

I actualy came accross a setting in my device manager called write cache
buffer flushing. When you disable Write Cache Buffer Flushing, this allows
application software to blaze ahead after writing data to disk without
waiting for the physical write to complete.

http://noel.prodigitalsoftware.com/temp/WriteCacheBufferFlushing.jpg

I have enabled it rebooted my machine and will post in a few hours how
things are going with it.

Now this i won't be a soloution but will deffinetly help write allot more
data simultaneously. What should help until i find a SSD/SAS to dedicate my
money to.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,251186,251347#msg-251347