i cant use limit_conn_zone

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Jul 9 00:52:02 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 06:48:47PM -0400, farukest wrote:

> Thank you for your information. I understood what you are explaining about.
> But i heard for the first time, what is the "master_process
> off" mode. How can i use it with nignx (By the way i'm using portable
> nginx,php,mysql windows app). I really need help. Thanks is advance.

http://nginx.org/r/master_process

Just add the directive to nginx.conf at global level.

Switching off master process means that separate master process
won't be used, and the only process started will do all the work.
This implies various limitations (e.g., no auto respawn of dead
processes, configuration reload won't work and so on), but also
simplifies debugging.  (And it also happens to work around the
problem with shared memory on Windows.)

http://nginx.org/