NGINX Error when uploading images

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Jun 6 15:45:03 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Fri, Jun 06, 2014 at 11:13:10AM -0400, Roy Phillips wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have a handful of users in the UK that are getting the error (screenshot
> attached) We narrowed it down to the ISP/Router ³Virgin BT² ISP or Home Hub
> 2.0.
>
> If they use another ISP or even tether to an iPhone it works.
>
> They also upgraded the Home Hub 2.0 to Home Hub 5.0 and it works.
>
> Do you know of a work around for this error by any chance?

Unless you are using nginx and did something strange in the
configuration, most relevant link I can think of is:

http://nginx.org/en/docs/welcome_nginx_facebook.html

Wikipedia article on the BT Home Hub suggests it has (or at least
had) major problems with security, and this may be the reason:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BT_Home_Hub#Criticism
http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/bt-home-flub-pwnin-the-bt-home-hub/

http://nginx.org/