NGINX Error when uploading images

Roy Phillips roy at xdam.com
Fri Jun 6 15:56:06 UTC 2014

Thanks,

Our application doesn’t use NGINX or our hosting provider in the USA.

When the user drags and drops images in the webpage app that’s when they
get the error containing NGINX.

We suspect their ISP or Router uses NGINX on the backend but can’t confirm
with level 1 support over there.

Is that possible? Why would NGINX come up otherwise?

Thank you,
Roy Phillips
XDAM Support
239-791-9995