Caching servers in Local ISPs !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 18:46:50 UTC 2014

>>Why not use a DNS for the clients?
How i would be sure that request coming from the ISP-1 on the DNS server ?
and then point it to the local caching server? I mean i can use View
directive of BIND to route specific ips (local ISP clients) to the local
caching server and what if tomorrow the ISP has added more clients to their
network ? I'll also have to add those new ip prefixes to DNS server.