Sticky equivalent

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Fri Jun 20 12:07:43 UTC 2014

Dear B. R.

> Am 20-06-2014 07:10, schrieb B.R.:

>> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at none.at>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Am 18-06-2014 20:46, schrieb Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu:
>>> Oh god 1350$
>>
>> Per year.
>>
>> It's cheap compared to some other commercial Servers, from my point of
>> view.

> ​ ... and it is expensive compared to the open-source Apache.​

No comment.

​> nginx as FOSS is great.

Full Ack.

> nginx Plus is worth as much as other commercial/closed-source
> products.​..

On this point we have different opinions.

> Well.
> The 'sticky' property is out of scope of this ML since not part of the
> FOSS nginx.

I haven't seen in the past such a separation, but it's ok for me , if
the ML-Moderators want this.

http://nginx.org/en/support.html

> End of discussion.

It's up to you and every other ML participant to answer to a post on the
ML or not.

Command not acknowledge.

Well, I'm with you that the price discussion is here wrong.

> The docs are already polluted with mentions of the commercial product
> since, surprisingly,
> nginx Plus docs have not been separated from nginx FOSS ones.

I like to know which features are available on a SW even in the
commercial one.
That's my point of view, of course yours could be another one.

> On a personal stance, I would like not to see this ML polluted with
> discussions on nginx Plus.

But may be other?
In the past I haven't seen to much such discussions on this ML.

> B. R.

Cheers
Aleks