Download full mp4 file with proxy_cache or proxy_store !!

shahzaib shahzaib shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:47:08 UTC 2014

@Roman thanks for reply,

>> your second request has a different cache key, so the
file is downloaded again.

Means, if a user seeks through the video i.e http://url/test.mp4?start=99 ,
the whole file again gets downloaded or the partial part of the file from
99sec to onward gets downloaded ? If the whole file downloaded again each
time, does nginx support something like, if user seeks through the video
start=99 and the rest of the file gets download instead of the whole file ?
Is the rsync only solution if not nginx?