Memcached

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Sat May 17 16:10:46 UTC 2014

Hello!

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM, nginxsantos wrote:
> I think agentzh's "memc-nginx-module" module comes with little more features
> than the default "ngx_http_memcached_module" which Valentin suggested.

I won't agree with the "little more features" statement. The standard
ngx_memcached module only supports the memcached "get" command while
ngx_memc supports way more commands like "set", "add", "replace",
"append", "prepend", "delete", "incr", "decr", "flush_all", "stats",
and "version". See
https://github.com/openresty/memc-nginx-module#readme for more
details.

Regards,