Upgrading mysql and configurating my custom 404.html page.

Thornx John lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 26 20:24:27 UTC 2014

Hello Francis,

I had upgraded mysql and installed php-fpm and stay with nginx,
everything works, but my first goal was to establish an admin page,
so when I'v done this update to the latest version, nothing goes better
for my admin panel, I had the following message about mysql :

-----------------
Warning: mysql_connect(): Headers and client library minor version
mismatch. Headers:50540 Library:50621 in
/var/www/admin/inc/database.inc.php on line 58

------------------

All these packages are fully upgraded, I really do not understand.

mysql version :
---------------
 mysql server: 5.6.21-1~dotdeb.1
 client MySQL: 5.6.21
----------------------------
Here is my php info page :

PHP Version 5.4.35-1~dotdeb.1

System  Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.63-2+deb7u1 x86_64
Build Date  Nov 17 2014 02:54:02
Server API  FPM/FastCGI
Virtual Directory Support  disabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path  /etc/php5/fpm
Loaded Configuration File  /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files  /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d
Additional .ini files parsed  /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/10-pdo.ini,
/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/20-mcrypt.ini, /etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/20-mysql.ini,
/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/20-mysqli.ini,
/etc/php5/fpm/conf.d/20-pdo_mysql.ini
PHP API  20100412
PHP Extension  20100525
Zend Extension  220100525
Zend Extension Build  API220100525,NTS
PHP Extension Build  API20100525,NTS
Debug Build  no
Thread Safety  disabled
Zend Signal Handling  disabled
Zend Memory Manager  enabled
Zend Multibyte Support  provided by mbstring
IPv6 Support  enabled
DTrace Support  disabled
Registered PHP Streams  https, ftps, compress.zlib, compress.bzip2, php,
file, glob, data, http, ftp, phar, zip
Registered Stream Socket Transports  tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3,
tls
Registered Stream Filters  zlib.*, bzip2.*, convert.iconv.*,
string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags,
convert.*, consumed, dechunk, mcrypt.*, mdecrypt.*

Thank you.

J.T.