Help! log phase is not executed due to r->count being non-zero

wangweixun nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Oct 13 18:43:07 UTC 2014

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Why do I have to do the work in the post handler? Now I have a stub post
handler. ngx_http_read_client_request_body() does nothing but load the
request body into the original request, which is used by the next handler.
Everything seems to be working fine to me.

I'm not sure how to use the post handler to send a subrequest like a real
handler which is polled multiple times until the response is arrived.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,253906,253945#msg-253945